- Printed on Arches watercolour paper.
- Limited edition of 50 only.
- Price includes tax.
- Mounted using white mat board with foam core backing.
- Comes ready to be placed in a standard 12" x 12" or 8" x 8" frame of your choice.
- 12" x 12" size indicates total dimensions, including mat. Actual print size is 8" x 8"
- 8" x 8" size indicates total dimensions, including mat. Actual print size is 5" x 5"
- Note: Frame NOT included. Image showing framed print is sample only.
I created this after visiting Ottawa during their annual tulip festival. Every spring, Ottawa-Gatineau comes alive with a dazzling display of colourful tulips. Close to one million of the flowers bloom in parks and gardens across the Capital Region. The tulips are part of a tradition that dates back to the Second World War, and are a symbol of the enduring friendship between Canada and the Netherlands. Read the full story here: https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/tulips-capital.html